Safety rules during Łódź Design Festival #LEPIEJ 2.0 in relation to the SARS-CoV-2 virus epidemic in Poland
We have introduced safety rules to limit the spread of the coronavirus infection out of concern for the health of the participants of Łódź Design Festival, our guests and everyone involved in the Festival.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with the sanitary regime in force during the Festival.
The safety rules applicable during Łódź Design Festival between 16-19.09.2021 are in accordance with:
- government guidelines for organisers of cultural and entertainment events and exhibitions during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in Poland
- safety rules and restrictions currently in force in relation to counteracting the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in Poland.
- Persons present on the territory of the Festival Centre are required to observe the sanitary regime related to the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic.
- The Festival Centre operates under a strict sanitary regime, i.e. with the maximum Occupancy of 75 percent, a distance of 1.5 m between the spectators, the presence of no more than 1 person per 10 sq. m of space, the need to cover the mouth and the nose.
- In order to enter the Festival Centre and receive a free entry pass for a given day of the Festival, the participants must sign a participant's statement in connection with the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in Poland, confirming that they have no symptoms indicative of the disease and are not currently under compulsory quarantine.
- While in the Festival Centre, Festival participants are required to:
- cover their mouth and nose with a mask (to be provided by themselves);
- disinfect their hands with agents provided by the Festival Organiser at the entrance to the Festival Centre, as well as on each floor of the building;
- keep distance from other persons, except in exceptional cases (parents with children requiring care [up to 13 years of age], persons living together or cohabiting, persons with a disability certificate, persons with a disability grade certificate, persons with a special education certificate, persons incapable of independent movement and their guardians; pre-school and school organized groups) both in the Festival Office area and in the exhibition area.
- The personnel taking care of exhibitions and Festival security are entitled to enforce the safety rules in the Festival Centre.
- Persons not observing the safety rules will not be allowed to enter or will be asked to leave the Festival Centre.
- Participation in Łódź Design Festival is tantamount to accepting the safety rules applicable at the Festival.
Recommendations basis: www.gov.pl/web/kulturaisport/wytyczne-dla-organizatorow-imprez-kulturalnych-i-rozrywkowych-w-trakcie-epidemii-wirusa-sars-cov-2-w-polsce
Current rules and restrictions: www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia